Gibraltar BSN Life Berhad Selects Majesco Distribution Management and Majesco Digital Solutions
Staff Writer | May 22, 2018
Majesco (NYSE American: MJCO), a global provider of platform software solutions and consulting services for insurance business transformation, today announced that Gibraltar BSN Life Berhad (“Gibraltar BSN”) has selected Majesco Distribution Management and Digital Solutions to transform its distribution management operation as part of its digital transformation program.
Gibraltar BSN is one of Malaysia’s fastest growing insurers and provides relevant and affordable protection solutions to the larger segments of Malaysia’s approximately 32 million population.
Rangam Bir, President and Chief Executive Officer of Gibraltar BSN said “As Malaysia’s economy and population maintains its growth trajectory, Gibraltar BSN will strive to ensure that Malaysians continue to enjoy the best access to affordable insights driven protection solutions that cater to different life stages. We see great untapped opportunities in the Malaysian market and this significant investment reinforces our digital and distribution capabilities to unlock greater efficiency and enhance customer experience, but most importantly, support our ambitions of becoming the nation’s Community Protection Champion.”
Bir added, “I am certain that Majesco’s deep expertise and extensive experience in the Malaysian market will be an asset to us at this critical juncture of our transformation journey as we continue to deepen our market penetration in a rapidly changing consumer landscape.”
Gibraltar BSN will modernize its distribution management operation by implementing Majesco Distribution Management and Majesco Digital Solutions for a self-service portal and lead management solution. Their objective is to enhance customer experience, maximize distribution operational effectiveness and efficiency and provide real-time access for distributers to their business which will enable an environment of easy to do business with Gibraltar BSN for both customers and distributors. The combination of the core distribution management system, self-service portal and lead management system will underpin transformation of Gibraltar BSN’s distribution management operation and provide digital capabilities to meet customer and distribution demands. In addition, implementation will also enable Gibraltar BSN to configure standard and complex compensation mechanisms in accordance with the regulations of Malaysia’s Central Bank.
Ketan Mehta, CEO and Co-Founder of Majesco, commented “We are honored to continue our longstanding relationship with Gibraltar BSN and delighted by the trust given to transform their distribution management operation. Insurance stalwarts like Gibraltar BSN are rapidly shifting to Digital Insurance 2.0 by transforming their business to meet the fast changing demands of the customers and distributors. Majesco Distribution Management and Majesco Digital Solutions are designed to help insurers traverse a path to Digital Insurance 2.0, for their company, customers and distributors.”
Majesco Distribution Management is a standalone, modern solution that enables insurance carriers to manage the entire distribution landscape with comprehensive business capabilities that enable diverse channel options, supports the increasing need of an omni-channel environment, effectively administer channel producers from registration to termination, compensation and performance management, and launch innovative contests and personalize payment schedules for producers to help drive business growth. The highly configurable platform enables ease of integration within the insurance carrier’s business system landscape. Majesco Digital Solutions is designed to enable personalization of the portal and mobile solutions based on the unique customer journeys and personas defined by each insurer to fulfill their unique and multi-channel distribution and customer experience needs. Majesco Digital Solutions is pre-integrated with Majesco’s core solutions and offers insurers a robust platform to support their digital strategy. Our open architecture provides capabilities to integrate with other core solutions and an extensive partner ecosystem that integrates content, channels and technology.
- Electronic Chat with Jeroen Morrenhof
- Legacy Systems Are Dead. Really? Don't Count On It.
- Now Accepting Nominations for the 2019 ITA Bridge Awards
- It's time to register for ITA LIVE!
- Registration is Now Open for ITA LIVE 2019!
- What to Expect from a Digital Experience Platform Implementation
- ITA Pro Magazine September Edition is Now Available
- It's National IT Professionals Day
- Save the Date for ITA-LIVE 2019
- OneShield Software and UrbanStat Work Together to Improve Real-Time Analytics and Risk Decision-Making
- ITA LIVE 2019 - SAVE THE DATE!
- Insurance Technology Association Announces New Editor-in-Chief
- August 2018 Edition ITA Pro Magazine is Now Available
- Enterprise Architecture in an Agile World
- Top 10 Tips for Securing Your Mobile Devices and Sensitive Client Data
- Industry Insight: 4 Global Insurance Trends in Digital, Data, Content Services and Security
- Diving Deeper into Prioritizing Your Strategic Digital investments
- Why Content Rules
- How Mass Personalization Will Open the Small Business Benefits Market
- At Year End 2017, Will Your Organization Be Protected from Cyber Risks?
- Do Insurance Bots Dream of Mitigating Risk?
- Conditioned to Respond
- Managing & Mobilizing Insurance Data in a Connected World
- Race to the Finish Line
- New Tools, New Opportunities in Claims
- ITA LIVE: Reaching Insurance Industry Crossroads
- Advice to Insurance IT Leaders: Keep Your Eye on the Ball
- New Date, Venue for ITA LIVE 2017
- Guidewire Makes Major Push to Small and Midtier Market by Acquiring ISCS
- Insurance Disruption is Happening Right Now
- Insurity Adds Strategic Investment Partner, General Atlantic
- Beyond Transformation: The Convergence of Finance, Risk, and Actuarial Functions
- The Rapid Evolution of Consumer Protection Regulation
- Talent Hunt: Finding, Attracting, Retaining Top People
- Insurers Flexing Their Distribution Models
- Technology Driving Disruption in Insurance
- Fear of ‘Next Bubble’ Challenges Life, Annuity Carriers
- Technology Allows Commercial Lines Insurers to Stand Out
- Single Sign-on Viewed as Biggest Tech Challenge for Agencies
- ISCS Observes 20th Anniversary; Scurto Predicts Major Changes Ahead
- Policyholders and Their First Impressions
- Progressive Making Progress on the UBI Front
- High and Dry: Insurers Search for Disaster Recovery Plans
- Insurers Sign The (Un)Dotted Line
- Reflections of a Retired Insurance CIO
- Mobile Device Management Just One Answer to BYOD Issue
- Lessons from GEICO and Progressive on Winning the Critical Buying Stage
- You Are a Target for a Cyber Attack
- Web-based Systems are the Next Evolution in Claims Technology
- Gaining a “Wow” Experience from Web Users
- Time to Shift from Business/IT Alignment to Business/IT Alliance
- Healthcare Insurers Changing to Consumer Model
- Organization is the Key for Selecting Software Vendors
- Analysts Expound on the Needs of the Mid-tier Insurance Market
- Finding the Cure for Obamacare’s Website
- New Software Solutions Benefit Insurers on the Inside and Outside
- Products, Market Impede Investment in Systems for Life Insurers
- Combatting Cyber Threats: Predict, Prevent, Persist
- The Future of Telematics Heads Beyond Insurance
- The Shame in Cyber Security Lapses
- Building Policy Administration Systems for the Future
- Insurers Look Into The Eyes of Their Policyholders
- It’s a New Dawn for the ITA
INSURANCE IT NEWS
- Electronic Chat with Jeroen Morrenhof
- 2019 Global Insurance Accelerator Cohort Reflects Evolution of InsurTech
- Nearly 50% of US Insurers Are Enhancing Security Capabilities Across the Board, Says Novarica
- Xchange Benefits Acquires the Assets of J. Allan Hall & Associates, Inc.
- HazardHub Celebrates 2018
- Slice Launch Studio
- Crawford Technologies Experiences its Strongest Year of Sales and Growth
- InsureTech Company Accurence Secures Fourth Patent
The Email Chat is a regular feature of the ITA Pro magazine and website. We send a series of questions to an insurance IT leader in search of thought-provoking responses on important issues facing the insurance industry.
ITA LIVE 2019
The tide is up! It's time to register for ITA LIVE 2019, our annual educational and networking conference! Our theme is "The InsurTech Revolution: Cutting Through the Hype." and we'll be bringing in a torrent of industry thought leaders, amazing insight and wonderful perspectives on the world of insurtech and its impact on the insurance landscape.
ITA LIVE 2019 will present real-life examples of true startup technologies that are helping insurers gain real advantage -- and a competitive edge -- in the marketplace. We’ll highlight the more successful InsurTech partnerships, while offering case studies that demonstrate exciting innovation and cutting-edge techniques impacting all aspects of the insurance ecosystem.
Ride the wave to LIVE 2019. Sign up today! We look forward to seeing you in May, 2019!
BLOGS AND COLUMNS
You have surely heard it said that small businesses are the growth engine for America. Today, the phrase has a special ring to it for benefits... READ MORE
With stagnant growth and lingering low interest rates, the life insurance industry faces a challenging future... READ MORE
Finding insurance carriers willing to write commercial lines risks has always been a challenge for producers... READ MORE
As Guidewire Software prepares for the start of Connections, its 11th annual user conference that begins on Nov. 2, Brian Desmond, chief marketing... READ MORE